General Permits and Closed Course Permits:

Approval Forms

BS/MS Program permits qualified NJIT undergraduate students to earn credits toward a graduate degree.

Approval forms:

Change of Major, Change of Minor and Other Forms

Office of the Registrar Forms

Credit Transfer

Credit Transfer Advisement, Transfer Credit Office Hours, Transfer Policies: