Undergraduate Majors and Minors

BS in Mathematical Sciences:

To be certified for a BS degree in Mathematical Sciences, students need to have grades of C or better in all their mathematics courses.

 Minors in Mathematical Sciences:

To declare a math minor, click on one of the minor options above and submit a Request to Declare a Minor form. Questions about math minors should be directed to a Minor Advisor.

 Double Majors: