Test your knowledge and compete with students from other NJ Institutes such as Fairleigh Dickinson University, Middlesex County College, Montclair State University, New Jersy City University, Princeton University, Ramapo College of New Jersey, Rutgers University, Seton Hall University......just to name a few.
Win door prizes and experience innovations in mathematics through workshops, student talks and poster sessions.
Sponsored by the National Science Foundation (NSF)
- The UBMTP Program introduces students to the concepts of mathematical modeling of biological phenomena.
- Provides a generous stipend during both the summer and academic year to carry out cutting edge research.
- Provides students with ample opportunities to travel to national and regional conferences to present their work.
Learn More . . .
This is an extraordinary opportunity to experience Mathematics on a global scale.
- For 2006 it took place in Odessa, Ukraine.
- For 2005 it took place in Blagoevgrad, Bulgaria