The department has no current searches for academic positions. The department, however, frequently has searches for a wide range of positions including:
- tenure-track faculty at various ranks,
- post-doctoral fellows (both institutionally and grant funded),
- research professor at various ranks (full-time research positions),
- university lecturer and senior university lecturer (full-time teaching positions),
- adjunct faculty (part-time teaching positions).
Those with an interest in any of the above are invited to check this page periodically for announcements.
DMS is recognized for its strong program in applied mathematics that offers B.S., M.S., and Ph.D. degrees, with Ph.D. program tracks in applied mathematics as well as in applied probability and statistics. NJIT is located in the vibrant University Heights neighborhood of Newark, within the New York City metropolitan area. For more information, visit http://math.njit.edu.
NJIT is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer and encourages women, minorities, persons with disabilities and Vietnam era and disabled veterans to apply.
Updated: September 19, 2018