The following courses will be offered in Winter 2017-2018: Math 107, 108, 110, 111, and 112. Students will only be allowed to enroll if they meet the following conditions:
- Students must obtain Math Department approval via the winter permit form.
- Students who wish to register for a Math Winter Session Course MUST have passed the same course at NJIT with a grade of “D” or better and are repeating the course to improve their grade.
Winter Session permission will NOT be granted to students if:
- Student has NOT completed the full course, due to a withdrawal, then the student must repeat the entire course during a regular semester (Fall, Spring or Summer, if available).
- Student has NEVER enrolled in the course, then the student must register for the entire course during a regular semester (Fall, Spring or Summer, if available).
Winter courses are only for students who have passed the course previously and wish to improve their grade. Students who previously received an (F) in a course are not eligible to repeat that course in the winter.
- You must submit a Winter Permit Request in order to register for a winter class.
- NOTE: Students that are currently enrolled in the course for the Fall semester MUST receive a grade of "D" or higher before Winter Session Approval will be granted.