Winter Registratration is now closed. The following courses will be offered in Winter 2013-2014: Math 107, 108, 111, 112, 139, and 222. Students will only be allowed to enroll if they meet the following conditions:
- Students must obtain Math Department approval via winter permit.
- Students who wish to register for a Math Winter Session Course MUST have passed the same course at NJIT with a grade of “D” or better and are repeating the course to improve their grade.
Winter Session permission will NOT be granted to students if:
- Student has NOT completed the full course, due to a withdrawal, then the student must repeat the entire course during a regular semester (Fall, Spring or Summer, if available).
- Student has NEVER enrolled in the course, then the student must register for the entire course during a regular semester (Fall, Spring or Summer, if available).
Winter courses are only for students who have passed the course previously and wish to improve their grade. Students who previously received an (F) in a course are not eligible to repeat that course in the winter.
- You must submit a winter permit request in order to register for a winter class.
- NOTE: Students that are currently enrolled in the course for the Fall semester MUST receive a passing grade before Winter Session Approval will be granted.
- Winter Permit Request: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?fromEmail=true&formkey=dHlQa0JIN2kwclNaMm9EcExIRkhHcVE6MA