The goal of our technical report series is to provide an overview of the research of CAMS members. Typically, these reports contain:
- research that is currently being prepared for publication in a journal or a conference proceeding;
- examples of current or recent research work that is at early stages, and is not yet being prepared for publication in a journal or a conference proceeding.
FORMAT OF SUBMISSION
Please follow these instructions when submitting your reports.
Send Susan (email@example.com) the following:
- Title, Authors and Affiliations: plain text.
- Abstract: plain text. Any other format, including MS Word or latex formatted documents, is not acceptable and will be returned to the submitting author for revision. The same applies to the submissions that do not include an abstract.
- PDF file containing your complete report. This should be a single file.
PRODUCING PDF FILES
PDF's can be produced using variety of publicly available and commercial software. Common examples:
- If you use latex in unix/linux environment, dvipdf is available. This software produces PDF's starting from a dvi file produced when you run latex. There is also ps2pdf, which however, may run into problems if graphics are included in your document.
- If you use Word in MS Windows environment, send Susan your Word file and she will convert it to PDF for you. At this time, NJIT does not provide software for the PDF conversion of Word files.