|Office:||210-E Cullimore Hall|
|Hours:||For Fall 2016 semester: Wednesdays: 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. Fridays: 1:00 p.m to 3:00 p.m|
I have taught a variety of courses that are theoretical (calculus- or analysis-based) and applied (non-mathematical) statistics. These include undergraduate level statistics courses for engineering majors, business majors, mathematics majors, and research workers in the natural sciences; and graduate level mathematical statistics and a topics course in mathematics (probability theory).
- PhD, Statistics, Florida State University
- MS, Statistics, Florida State University
- MSc, Statistics, Madras Christian College, India
- BSc, Statistics, Madras Christian College, India
- PI, NCI grant entitled Efficient Estimation Methods for Censored Survival Data, $218,158, April 2004 - March 2007
- PI, Summer Faculty Research Fund Award entitled Semiparametric Estimation of a Survival Function with Missing Censoring Information, $7,500, July - August 2002
- PI, Summer Faculty Research Fund Award entitled Median Regression Analysis of Censored Data $5,000, July - August 1998
- Survival analysis
- Nonparametric functional estimation
- Efficient estimation
- Semiparametric inference
Recent Referred Publications
- Censored Median Regression and Profile Empirical Likelhood. Statistical Methodology. 4, (2007), 493-503
- 2) Median Regression Analysis From Data With Left and Right Censored Observations. Statistical Methodology, 4, (2007), 121-131
- Survival Analysis For The Missing Censoring Indicator Model Using Kernel Density Estimation Techniques. Statistical Methodology, 3 (2006), 125-136. DOI link
- Asymptotically Efficient Estimation of a Survival Function in the Missing Censoring Indicator Model. Journal of Nonparametric Statistics, 16 (2004), 797-817
- The Missing Censoring-Indicator Model of Random Censorship. Handbook of Statistics, Volume 23: Advances in Survival Analysis. Eds. N. Balakrishnan and C.R.Rao (2004) 123-141
- Survival-rate Regression Using Kernel Conditional Kaplan-Meier Estimators. Journal of Statistical Planning and Inference, 123 (2004), 187-205
- Median Regression using Nonparametric Kernel Estimation, Journal of Nonparametric Statistics, 14 (2002), 583-605
- Parameter Estimation in Regression for Long-term Survival Rate from Censored Data, Journal of Statistical Planning and Inference, 99 (2001), 211-222
- Efficient Estimation of Regression Coefficients and Baseline Hazard under Proportionality of Conditional Hazards, Journal of Statistical Planning and Inference, 84 (2000), 81-94
- Semiparametric Left Truncation and Right Censorship Models with Missing Censoring Indicators (with Dipankar Bandyopadhyay). To appear in Statistics and Probability Letters.
- The Missing Censoring Indicator Model and the Smoothed Bootstrap (with Derek Bean). To appear in Computational Statistics and Data Analysis.
- Hazard Function Estimation from Homogeneous Right Censored Data with Missing Censoring Indicators (with Derek Bean). To appear in Statistical Methodology.
- Median Regression and the Missing Information Principle, (with Ian W. McKeague and Yanqing Sun), Journal of Nonparametric Statistics, 13 (2001), 709-727
- Product-limit Estimators and Cox Regression with Missing Cause-of-failure Information, (with Ian W. McKeague), Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, 25 (1998), 589-601