Dr Antai Wang has a B.S. in Computational Mathematics from Fudan University in China, a M.S. in Mathematical Statistics from York University in Canada and a M.S. and Ph.D. in Statistics from the University of Rochester in 2002. Before joining NJIT, he worked as an Assistant Professor of Biostatistics at Georgetown University, Associate Professor of Biostatistics in UNMC (University of Nebraska Medical Center) and an Assistant Professor of Clinical Biostatistics in the Biostatistics Department and Herbert Irving Comprehensive Cancer Center at Columbia University. Dr Wang has been an Associate Professor in the Department of Mathematical Sciences at NJIT since July, 2013.
- Wang A (2012) “On the nonidentifiability property of Archimedean copula models” Statistics and Probability Letters 82 621-625.
- Wang, A (2010) “Goodness-of-fit tests for Archimedean copula models” Statistica Sinica 20, 441- 453.
- Wang A, Oakes D (2008) "Some properties of the Kendall distribution in bivariate Archimedean copula models under censoring." Statistics and Probability Letters 78(16) 2578-2583.
- Wang A (2008) “A Note on Checking the Clayton Model Assumption Based on Left truncated Bivariate Data.” Statistics and Probability Letters 78 (10) 1168-1173.
- Wang A (2007) “The Analysis of Bivariate Truncated Data Using the Clayton Copula Model.” The International Journal of Biostatistics 3(1) Article 8.
- Wang A, Gehan EA. (2005) “Gene selection for microarray classification using principal component analysis”, Statistics in Medicine, 24, 2069-2087.
- Oakes D, Wang A (2003) “A copula model generated by Dabrowska’s association measure”. Biometrika, 90, 478-481.
- Yi YW, Kang HJ, Kim HJ, Hwang JS, Wang A, Bae I. (2012) Inhibition of constitutively activated phosphoinositide 3-kinase/AKT pathway enhances antitumor activity of chemotherapeutic agents in breast cancer susceptibility gene 1-defective breast cancer cells. Mol Carcinog. 2012 Apr 4. doi: 10.1002/mc.21905. [Epub ahead of print]
- Flexman ML, Vlachos F, Kim HK, Sirsi S, Huang J, Hernandez SL, Johung TJ, Gander JW, Reichstein AR, Lampl BS, Wang A, Borden M, Yamashiro DJ, Kandel JJ, Hielscher AH (2012) “Monitoring Early Tumor Response to Drug Therapy with Diffuse Optical Tomography” Journal of Biomedical Optics (In Press).
- Kang HL, Hong YB, Kim HJ, Wang A, Bae I. (2011) Bioactive food components prevent carcinogenic stress via Nrf2 activation in BRCA1 deficient breast epithelial cells Toxicology Letters (Published Online) .
- Wang X, Li G, Wang A, Zhang Z, Merchan JR and Halmos B. (2011) “Combined Histone Deacetylase and Cyclooxygenase Inhibition Achieves Enhanced Antiangiogenic Effects in Lung Cancer Cells” Molecular Carcinogenesis (In Press).
- Hershman DL, Weimer LH, Wang A, Kranwinkel G, Brafman L, Fuentes, D., Awad, D, Crew, KD (2011) Association between patient reported outcomes and quantitative sensory tests for measuring long-term neurotoxicity in breast cancer survivors treated with adjuvant paclitaxel chemotherapy. Breast Cancer Res Treat. 2011 Feb;125(3):767-74.