The Department of Mathematical Sciences at NJIT is committed to excellence in teaching and research -- especially in the areas of applied mathematics and statistics.
The graduate program is designed to prepare students for a wide range of professional activities in science and engineering, in both industry and education. It reflects the research interests of the faculty, and is focused on the development and use of mathematical tools for solving modern scientific, technological, and industrial problems.
- MS in Applied Mathematics (daytime classes)
- MS in Applied Statistics (evening classes. Electives can be daytime)
- MS in Computational Biology (daytime classes)
- MS in Biostatistics (evening classes. Electives can be daytime)
- MS in Mathematical and Computational Finance (evening classes. Electives can be daytime)